Do you ever feel as though you don’t belong anywhere? Or that despite having people you care about around you, you don’t quite fit in with anyone in particular?
Well don’t panic! You feel this way because you remember your truth! Here is not home… the spirit realm is! We are here visiting Earth for a very short amount of time, and some of us are more sensitive to this knowledge than others!
Having said that, there are things you can do to feel more settled so that you don’t have to live in a permanent state of something missing for the next half of a decade. Grounding your energy is something you’ll forget to do at first, but is something which will decrease the ‘lost’ feeling if you stick at it.
Ready? Here goes:
1) Ground yourself often with breath work, food, sipping water, or walking barefoot in the grass or sand. All of these things help bring us back to the moment we are in.
2) Envision roots growing from under your feet as you plant yourself firmly in this energy plane. You are present and this is where you live for now.
3) Strengthen your root chakra by envisioning a red spinning disk of energy within the groin area. This will help root your energy.
4) Find your tribe and let them support you. Whatever you like doing, there’s an online group for it! You don’t have to be physically alone all of the time and laughing in particular is an amazing healer.
5) Carry grounding crystals. I like Hematite and Smoky Quartz for this.
6) Work with mantras when you find your mind floating. I adore ‘I am safe’ and ‘I am here’ to remind myself that I really only have ‘now’ to play with.
Do you struggle to belong? Do you have any more grounding tips to share?
The good news is that more of us are waking up. We might feel odd now, but odd is fast becoming the new normal!